Hey there! This is for the Altenew monthly challenge
Here’s the mood board,.
Here’s the card.
I was inspired by the colors, and the collage style. I interpreted the cute little flair button into the die-cut window with the butterfly.
Here are the steps, if you’d like to know how I made this card.
1. Die cut the simon says stamp air vent die on a piece of charcoal grey cardstock (5.75 X 4.25). Back it with a strip of fog cardstock so that the piece shows throw the air vent negative space.
2. Die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of charcoal grey cardstock(2nd largest in the SSS set). Using a powder tool prepare the surface for embossing
3. Place stamps from the Altenew Magnolias For Her in desired arrangement, and pick it up using a stamp press. Ink the stamps with Versamark. and stamp it on the stitched rectangle piece. Heat emboss using Hero Art white embossing powder.
4. Die cut a butterfly from white felt. And die cut a circle out of the embossed piece so that the felt butterfly fits in perfectly.
5. Mount the embossed piece onto a strip of harvest gold cardstock using foam tape. Glue the butterfly into the circular window using multi medium matte
6. White heat emboss desired sentiment on a strip of black cardstock. Cut a fishtail end on the left side.
7. Arrange all the pieces on a charcoal grey base card (6 X 4.5)
I love how the card turned out. If you go through my blog you might notice that I love the colour grey! I absolutely love anything grey. Hope you will like the card 🙂
Thanks for dropping by.
Cardstock – SSS Charcoal Grey, Fog, Hero Arts Black, PTI Harvest Gold
Ink – Versamark
Felt – White (Itsy BItsy)
Stamp – Altenew Magnolias For Her
Dies – SSS Airvent, Stitched Rectangles, CBS Butterfly, Itsy Bitsy Circle
Embossing Powder – Hero Arts White